domenica 4 settembre 2011

Per lui che adoro: Florez e l'acqua di mare

L'altro giorno avevo annunciato la defezione di Florez per i Puritani  Nippofelsinei, pur non conoscendone la ragione ufficiale.
Oggi l'ho scoperta:
Dear Friends and Fans,

sadly, I have to communicate you that I won't be able to participate in the I Puritani production with the Teatro Comunale di Bologna in Japan in September due to medical reasons. Due to a strong single cough after swallowing some sea water, I have broken a small blood vessel on my cord. It is nothing serious, but you can't sing with this condition, being necessary some days of rest. I was so much looking forward to visit Japan after some years of absence, and meet with loving fans and friends again there. On the other hand, I was looking forward to sing I Puritani again, an opera so dear to me. 

I have been in Japan many times and I have only beautiful memories that I treasure in my heart, and I can't wait for another opportunity to visit you again.

With thanks for your understanding,

Juan Diego Flórez
Fonte:  
http://www.juandiegoflorez.com/news/

Io l'ho sempre detto che il mare fa male...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento